Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Booth photos from first show

As a followup to yesterday's post about my first show, I thought I'd post some photos of my booth setup from this weekend:







As a means of comparison, here is my booth slide from several months ago:



Similar, but the differences are:
1) Lots more framed photos...the entire left wall used to be empty. Now everything is filled
2) I have an actual bin for my photos, they aren't just sitting in cardboard boxes
3) More matted prints...lots more, and I now have 3 different sizes.
4) Got rid of that ugly chair and got 2 decent looking foldup chairs
5) I have a tablecloth on my table
6) The leftmost gridwall has been fixed...I chopped off the bottom section of the grid (which was a bunch of tied together segments) and added the fold out shelf in it's place.
7) Concrete filled PVC weights in the corners.

No comments: