Monday, March 06, 2006

Making Round Things Square

No, I haven't disappeared or anything. I've been really busy the last few weeks, plus my computer power supply failed on me (preventing me from getting any real work done in what little free time I did have), so I've been lagging behind on updates here. So for now, to tide you over, rather than post about something I've done (since I haven't done much), I'd like to post a link to some stuff other people have done...a rather unique series of contests called "Cubism". In this case, Cubism is the term coined for taking photographs of round objects, and manipulating them in photo editors to make the objects have a square appearance. Some of the photos are just plain hokey and of terrible quality, but some of them are very creative and incredibly well done.

Here is a link to the Cubism #7 contest. Near the top of that page is a dropdown box you can use to get to any of the previous Cubism contests.

No comments: